Monday, January 26, 2015

Woot! Book News!


Finally heard from my publisher today with a solid "in stores" date of May 29, 2015. But I think once the book is off the presses, it will be shipped to distributors, so folks will probably be able to pre-order it, at least on amazon.com, within another couple of months. I know some folks hate amazon and would rather support their local bookseller; in that case, I'd say once the book is available for pre-order, you can supply your bookseller with the title, author, and ISBN number, and they should be able to find it for you and order you a copy.

The printed price is $22.99 USD; the ebook (Kindle) version will be $7.99.

Here's an updated book trailer with the pertinent information at the very end. I'll holla once the book is available for pre-order.






And I now have a pic of the back cover as well:


So, we're rolling right along.

No comments: