Friday, May 2, 2014

2014 Kentucky Derby Picks!



Here are the four horses I like in each race (6-11), in no particular order.

6th: Centre Court, Effie Trinket, I'm Already Sexy, Ready Signal 

7th: Judy the Beauty, Midnight Lucky, Iotapa, Scherzinger 

8th: Storming Inti, Picozza, Quotient, Chief Barker

9th: Delaunay, Sahara Sky, Falling Sky, Broadway Empire

10th: SINGLE Wise Dan (Boisterous, Admiral Kitten, Seek Again)

11th: California Chrome, Samraat, Danza, Intense Holiday (alt: Medal Count for Samraat)

Good luck! Will post updates in the morning if there are scratches or I get more info that changes my mind about something. Today wasn't bad; I missed the Pick 5 by one leg. D'oh! Story of my life.

PLEASE CHECK HAPLESS TIGGER ON TWITTER FOR PICK 4 (STARTING RACE 8) AND PICK 5 (STARTING RACE 7) TICKETS

No comments: