Saturday, May 4, 2013

Good Luck on This Messy Derby Day!

LMAO!

Well, let's be real. The Derby is a total crapshoot, and the track is sloppy as heck despite being sealed.

Anything can happen. But here is my crazy trifecta ticket (mostly placed just for shiz and giggles, much as I did a "minority" exacta boxing Rosie with Kevin). The only two horses I really have much faith in are Revolutionary and Orb, although I did hear today that Overanalyze also likes the slop. So I did another trifecta box with those three (3, 9, 16).

I also did a Pick 4 for races 8-11 that I hope performs better than yesterday's, but really so far there have already been some upsets, and I can't fault anybody for just playing names and numbers in this mess.

Here's the Pick 4:

Race 8: 3, 4, 5
Race 9: 2, 4, 8, 9
Race 10: 8, 9
Race 11: 3, 8, 14, 16

On Derby Day, for our party, we also have a tradition of betting the entire field and then divvying up the tickets among those attending. That way, somebody here at the party will win.

Good luck, gamble responsibly, and take it easy on dem mint juleps, y'all.

2 comments:

FROG'S new PAD said...

DID YOU WIN?

Joyce said...

I got the Pick 3, but it didn't pay nearly enough to offset my other bets :)