Saturday, October 13, 2012

Go Giants!

Well, all righty! The Giants are going to face the Reds with homefield advantage in the National League pennant race. Winner goes to the World Series.

We have bleacher tickets to Game One and nosebleed tickets to Game Seven (if the series goes that far).

So look for us on tv tomorrow. I'll be the big orange blob on the end of the front row bleachers in center field. Since it'll be a chilly night game, I've already decided I'm going to buy a Panda hat so that my poor ears don't get too cold.

This all assumes I can go to the game at all. Chelle has managed to give me the cold that kept her out of work two days this week, so I'll be doing everything in my power to fight this thing off today.... rest, hot tea, Yin Chaio and Gan Mao Ling (Chinese cold remedies that do seem to help), maybe some spicy sinus clearing food sometime today if my appetite wakes up.

Barring that, I still may go even if I feel like utter shit. It's not every day you get to go to a championship series game. I just may chug a bottle of Nyquil beforehand and simply hallucinate my way through the game.

No comments: