Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cough! Hack! Hack!


Kidding! (Although it would be true if I gave it a try nowadays, since I no longer have any tolerance to alcohol...) I have been under the weather this week, fighting off a cold that my Dear Spouse shared with me. It's one of those colds where you feel like crap at the very beginning but seem barely sick; and then as you feel better, you actually sound worse. Yesterday, my class was simply discussing a reading instead of my delivering a straight lecture, but after 45 minutes, my voice was giving out. When I cough, it sounds like the lower portion of my lungs are coming up. Talk about a death rattle! But, I don't really feel that bad.

Mostly I just feel tired.

So I'm sorry for the lack of posts this week. Between school, painting a portrait of her dog for a friend, and being sick, blogging and guitar practice have fallen by the wayside this week. But, I'm still here.

No comments: