Sunday, July 10, 2011

And Now for a Belly Laugh



Okay, I have absolutely no idea what this commercial was for, but I wasn't expecting the twist it took and I almost peed my pants laughing.

I started a more serious post today, but it ran away with me. Long story short, I'm still doing 4th step work on the subject of my acting out in relationships and trying to get at the "whys" behind repeated patterns of behavior.

In the meantime, I've started submitting some older recovery posts to In the Rooms at the site's new online magazine. So far two of them are up. Check it out, along with the other writers in the community, right here. Eventually they'll be available as part of an app for the iPad, but the site for now is still under construction.

2 comments:

just jane said...

Worthy!!! Have a great week, and stay cool!

Joyce said...

Thanks! You too! :)