Friday, November 6, 2009

09 Breeder's Cup Sat Selections

Below I'll just list the four horses I like in each of the nine races. Cobble together tickets however you like...it seems when I post actual tickets, I hex myself. :-) But where I am rooting for a particular horse, I'll put that in italics. Don't see those as singles, though, because what I want and what I get are often two entirely different things. Good luck today!

Race 2: Interactif, Viscount Nelson, Pounced, Bridgetown
Race 3: Noble Court, California Flag, Diamondrella, Cannonball
Race 4: Zensational, Fatal Bullet, Gayego, Capt. Candyman Can
Race 5: Noble's Promise, Aikenite, Lookin At Lucky, Eskendereya
Race 6: Goldikova, Zacinto, Cowboy Cal, Justenuffhumor
Race 7: Mastercraftsman, Midshipman, Neko Bay, Chocolate Candy
Race 8: Conduit, Dar Re Mi, Spanish Moon, Presious Passion
Race 9: Zenyatta, Richard's Kid, Einstein, Rip Van Winkle

RESULTS: Won: Pounced, California Flag, Goldikova, Conduit, and Zenyatta.

No comments: