Friday, December 19, 2008

Yes. It's True. I'm a Pig.

So, this morning I'm lying in bed reading the newspaper, and my significant other comes into the room. She'd been ironing and watching the news on tv. She remarked, "Wow, Deep Throat died."

I said, "Huh! The guy or the woman?"

She said, "The guy ..." and looked at me, puzzled.

"Who, Harry? Isn't he kinda young?" It was my turn to be puzzled. Harry Reems can't be more than 60-something.

"No, you dope! Mark Felt!"

"Oh! THAT Deep Throat!"

She laughed at me, and I blushed. Actually, then I had to laugh at me. Ain't love a beautiful thang?

11 comments:

Hahn at Home said...

Hahahahaha....oh, those were the days - don't forget the AFI Top 100 film Behind the Green Door and The Devil in Miss Jones!!!

Joyce said...

Good to know I'm not the only old pervert around here, Hahn. LOL

Margo Moon said...

Yep, that's about regular. Just a nice lesbian couple getting ready for work, discussing fallatio.

And yeah, love's a pretty beautiful thang.

Joyce said...

Because, you know, we're such experts on that topic, Margo Moon. ;-)

Capn Dyke said...

Me Bratling Tiglet, Love is the Wonder o' th'Universe when ye find th'Right Person, is it not?

As for fellatio, ye may be no expert at it, but Th' Cap'n be betin' ye be good with your mouth doin' other things... ;)

Joyce said...

Yeah, running it! LOL

Thanks, Cap'n, for the vote of confidence. There IS another Latin term I'm thinking of that, yes, indeed, I've been informed that ... oh, never mind. Waaay TMI.

Capn Dyke said...

Bwhahahahahaha! Sorry, just exploded out o'Me. Did.

Joyce said...

::feeling Cap'n's forehead:: ::checking Cap'n's pulse::

Are you okay? Have you been pounding the grog? Aren't you supposed to be in your cabin with somebody from the Crew?

Capn Dyke said...

;)

Joyce said...

I see. It's as I thought. LOL

Capn Dyke said...

Bien Dit.