Monday, December 1, 2008

I'll Take That Dare!

OK, I'm still looking for the darn dress photo. I know it's somewhere on a disk. But until I find it, y'all can get a good giggle out of these two ... back in my bodybuilding days. (Hey, all I gotta do is drop 30 pounds! I've been running religiously on my new treadmill ... y'all just wait.)


I do think my shoulders were too broad...I either needed to lay off those or bulk the legs up more.

Here's another of me in the pool lookin' awfully fetchin'......LOL



It's like please, please, please, will you go on a date with me?

Ahhhhh, memories.

OK, I'll keep hunting for the dress photo. I'm sure I wouldn't have tossed it, because it's not often I put on a dress and heels and make-up....

6 comments:

Capn Dyke said...

Now Th' Cap'n does indeed Grin at yer prowess n th'pool, but find that dress photo, Me Bratling Tiglet. LOL. Ye Chelle be a Lucky Woman Indeed.

Joyce said...

Well, let's not forget she bought me the treadmill. I think it was a hint. LOL

(Love you, honey, if you're reading this! :-) )

Hahn at Home said...

Yup, I remember looking a lot more fit too. Wasn't nearly as interestin', but I looked good. Seems to work that way somehow.

Joyce said...

Well, I reckon we can just chalk it up to AGE and MENOPAUSE and stuff like that. ;-)

I look at it this way. When I was a single hottie, I had to kiss a lot of toads, too. When people go on looks alone, you tend to attract some pretty godawful shallow people, right? I feel very lucky to have found my Chelle!

On the other hand, she DID very willingly buy me that treadmill, LOL....

Margo Moon said...

Verrrry Niiiiice!!!

Maybe seeing these will get me back to the gym. Great incentive here.

Wow.

Joyce said...

Yeah. Now I just wish I could inspire myself! LOL