Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Found the Girly Pics! LOL!

Here they are! Okay, let it never be said I'm not a brave soul. Here is Yours Truly in a dress. (No laughing from the peanut gallery, thankaveramuch.) My favorite part is the very sexy bottle of Resolve spray in the background and the shadow behind my head, making it look like I've got a little beehive goin' there.


Look at me showing some skin! HAHAHA! Guess I was tryin' to tantalize a certain woman named Chelle. ;-)

Here I am again in case she missed the cleavage, making darn sure she got a good peek at the girls:


"Here ya go! Check em out! Now ask me out!"

Worked like a charm.

5 comments:

Hahn at Home said...

Um. Cleavage. Just sayin'.

Joyce said...

Cleavage. It's what's for dinner.

As you would say, heh.

Oooooh, and one GOOD thing about putting on pounds is that the girls are a little bigger. :::waggling eyebrows:::

Life is good, life is good....

Margo Moon said...

Here I was, all primed to come over here and razz you, but that ain't gonna happen.

Chelle was smart to snatch (heh) you up.

Joyce said...

Snatch? I don't get it. ;-)

Of course, I'm at work right now, so my mind never strays into the gutter here. Oh no. Not innocent little moi.

Capn Dyke said...

My, but ye clean up Nice, Me Bratling Tig...just sayin'. ;)