Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Still, An Obama/Cheney Ticket Seems Unlikely

I swear I didn't swipe this from the Onion. It's from Cnn.com, where, according to the VP's wife:
"In an interview on MSNBC Tuesday afternoon, Mrs. Cheney said that in the course of researching her husband's genealogy for her new book, "Blue Skies, No Fences," she discovered that the two public figures share an ancestor eight generations ago."
Jeebus, I hope this doesn't get the "Obama's not Black enough crowd" up in arms again.

4 comments:

Margo Moon said...

Holy God! Now I see the striking resemblance. Dick Cheney is so handsome. I guess Barack is walking a little taller after this.

Joyce said...

I know; men with jowls just do it for me, too. Not.

Um, Cowgirl, are you drinking tequila already? It's only Wednesday!

Margo Moon said...

No, Triple Secs, sad truth is that I only drink on rare occasion. No excuses on that count.

It's the jowls you like? Give me that hairline and the swallowed-up neck. Oh, baby!

Joyce said...

Give me his daughter!

Oh, except I don't like her. Oh, well, c'est la vie.