Friday, June 8, 2007

Paris Hilton Back in Jail


The plot simply thickens in this tale that should've ended aeons ago! Okay. Paris went in front of the judge today, who sent her right back to jail to finish her sentence. Paris reportedly pitched a total snit-fit and was basically hauled away, kicking and screaming, "It's not fair!" and mouthing to her mother, "Mommy, do something!"

Seems she had a party last night at home and held court with her friends, regaling them with tales of the many horrors of jail and how those terrible people made her wash with soap and water and they didn't even have any lotion for her!

What a rude awakening for someone with such a profound sense of entitlement.

Seriously, I think she should just settle in with a book and learn to be alone with her thoughts. (Certainly she must have them?) Martha Stewart could emerge from jail a pseudo-heroine; so, too, can Paris Hilton.

3 comments:

Spokane Al said...

I am just so flustered at the terrible, inhuman treatment of poor Paris that I positively cannot think straight. I think I will lie down for awhile.

Joyce said...

I believe we are all distressed by her nonsense.

Spokane Al said...

This quote comes from Paris Hilton this morning.

"Being in jail is by far the hardest thing I have ever done," she said in the statement. "During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to think and I believe that I am learning and growing from this experience."

Hilton added she was "shocked" by the attention her case has received and suggested the public and media focus on "more important things like the men and women serving our country in Iraq."

Perhaps she is taking some of your great advice.