Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Blonde Moment


One of my co-workers today commented upon how he prefers brunettes to blondes. Hmm. I suspect it had to do with the fact that he was addressing two brown-haired gals. Of course, then he went off about how the hot Latinas are his favorite. (If one more male of the species admits that to me, my head will explode!)

But, maybe it's that "passionate" stereotype about Latinos. I knew a women who dated a Hispanic woman, and that "hot little tamale" told her, their first night after love-making, "If you leave me, I'm going to track you down and keeeeelll you!" making stabbing gestures in the air. Face flushed, she was serious. My friend said, mesmerized, "Here's the ring. I hope you like it!"

Still, I can understand a thing for a strong woman. I married one.

No comments: