Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Ack! Gasp! Wheeze!

I love spring, I really do. Forsythia is blooming right outside my front door; the trees are sprouting lime green leaves and the weather's been almost in the 70s this week ... but lord have mercy on me. I can't breathe! LOL I am taking prescription loratadine every morning and Benadryl at night. My eyes itch, and when I wake up in the morning, my eyelids are glued shut. I'm wheezing and taking hits off of my partner's albuterol inhaler. This totally stinks.

Let's hope there's a downpour of rain prior to Sunday, or I'm not at all sure I'll be able to handle Bloomsday. We've gotta get some of this pollen out of the air. Otherwise, I'm just gonna end up being one of the many walkers instead of runners, and that will disappoint me to no end after all this build-up.

No comments: