Friday, April 13, 2007

Survivor: Fiji

Dreamz is not thinking well. Why he voted to keep Stacy and get rid of Michelle is a mystery to me, since he'd just been saying earlier that Stacy had to go due to her connection to Alex. Now Mookie is no doubt shooting himself in the foot over blabbing to Dreamz that he had one of the immunity idols, because if he thinks Dreamz is going to sit on that information, he's not inhabiting the same planet as the rest of us.

Dreamz's big mouth is going get him kicked off the island.

For the final four, I'm liking Earl and Yao-Man, and I've always liked Cassandra. Everybody else is kind of up in the air for me. I think Edgardo is okay, and so is Alex (except Alex is too much like Yul, and we don't need another lawyer to win Survivor ). Don't like Boo, don't like Mookie, don't like Stacy. And, as said, I'm disappointed in Dreamz.

No comments: